Thanks for the feedback!

Rémy Sanlaville wrote:
big +1 (thanks).

Just try it for a project. I have to dig a little because I have two parsing
error like:
Embedded error: Error parsing ...\src\site\fml\doc\faq.fml: Error validating
the model: Error:
  Public ID: null
  System ID: null
  Line number: 6
  Column number: 17
  Message: cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'faqs'.

It works if I suppress this two pages.

Seems to be a namespace or validation problem, but I can't tell without seeing
the
source. You may already add issues to jira (sandbox:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSANDBOX, component maven-pdf-plugin) and attach
reproducible test cases if you wish. Once the plugin is out of the sandbox it
will
get it's own jira project.

Otherwise three possible improvements:
  1. Why it's a (build) plugin and not a report plugin ?

I have no strong opinion for or against either but I guess we'll have to pin it down for the first release. Open a jira and make your case! :)

  2. Why don't you use it for the maven-pdf-plugin site ?

I do, see Example at http://people.apache.org/~ltheussl/maven-pdf-plugin/

  3. Ignore pages with error parsing (add a WARNING log) in order to not
stop the build process

Not sure if that's possible since doxia is streaming events, half the page may
already be emitted when an error occurs.

And one wish:
  1. (Seems to be difficult) Generate and attach a pdf by page in the maven
web site

That shouldn't be too difficult actually, the itext implementation already
generates one pdf per page:

            <configuration>
              <implementation>itext</implementation>
            </configuration>