Hi,

i have taken a look into the web sites of Doxia and it seemed to me that there is already an Release 1.1.1 available...as described in the release plan...

http://maven.apache.org/doxia/doxia/project-summary.html

I've tried to change the dependency of doxia tools 1.1.1 and get it compiled except that i've fixed two imports ...

The current problem seemed to be the implementation of the interfaces.
Currently the integration tests will fail with the constellation...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Karl Heinz Marbaise wrote:
Hi,

i've taken a look into the issue tracking system and seen that the above entry is open...

Based on my searching this depends on updating to Doxia Tools 1.1.1 (1.1 ?) but with the current one 1.0 it would not work...

It depends on updating to Doxia 1.1, which probably implies an update of Doxia Tools as well, but there is no released version of Doxia Tools yet that uses Doxia 1.1, see http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Doxia+Release+Plan

Maybe other issues can be solved with this e.g. MCHANGES-152 seemed to be a candidate...

Is someone already working on an update of Doxia Tools to 1.1.1 ?

Not for the changes plugin AFAIK. It should probably get another release before updating doxia.

-Lukas

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 Würselen                           http://www.soebes.de