Hi,

during my development of a Maven Plugin i came to point where I'm a little
but confused...

I've written an integration test for the plugin (Reporting Plugin)...
But now i got the following message during my integration-test:

[INFO] [site:site {execution: default-site}]
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.skins:maven-default-skin: checking for
updates from local.central
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.skins:maven-default-skin: checking for
updates from central
[WARNING] repository metadata for: 'artifact
org.apache.maven.skins:maven-default-skin' could not be retrieved from
repository: central due to an error: Error transferring file: Connection
timed out
[INFO] Repository 'central' will be blacklisted
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] SiteToolException: ArtifactNotFoundException: The skin does not
exist: Unable to determine the release version

Then, install it using the command:
    mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.maven.skins
-DartifactId=maven-default-skin -Dversion=RELEASE -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
    mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.maven.skins
-DartifactId=maven-default-skin -Dversion=RELEASE -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  org.apache.maven.skins:maven-default-skin:jar:RELEASE

Does exist a way to suppress the update check ...I've already tried to set
the --no-plugin-updates in the invoker.properties file (invoker.mavenOpts =
--no-plugin-updates) but this doesn't change anything...

Does some has a suggestion or a hint to solve this problem? May be i
oversight something or misunderstand a things...

Many thanks in advance.
Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise