Ok,

  Thus talking is good but doing is better ( I know I'm talking more than I'm
doing :-) )

  Could we have a consensus if we :
  - release now the trunk as a beta 2 without Guice and Aether. With that we'll
have a solid base to compare future changes with. We know it is stable and it
is better than beta 1 (it solves some issues like for the site plugin and also
in // builds). If the vote is called now we can deliver it to users for Monday.
  - just after the beta2 release we merge changes required for Aether and Guice
and we start the release process for a beta 3 we'll deliver at the end of next
week.

  With that we'll try to receive feedback from users and we'll easily validate
if problems are related to Guice or Aether by comparing results with both
versions.
  At the end of the month we can push out a new beta with all fixes we'll have.
It will be always possible to decide to remove Aether if some of you have a
better solution or aren't satisfied by the change (I would prefer to have done
that in an alpha releases cycle but now we are in beta we cannot come back in
rear).

  WDYT ? I think it is important to push out new releases to show to our
community that we are always active and we are going in the good direction.

Arnaud