Having read this a few times I think it sounds solid.  I like the default
inclusion of snapshot groups in the build as a default, this will help
existing users move along without really seeing any changes in their
behavior.

Would it be good to also log a warning note to the console to report the
snapshots being pulled in?

+1

Mark

--