Dennis Lundberg wrote:

So I checked out the 2.2.x branch tried to build it prior to maing any
changes, by running:

mvn install -Prun-its

The last CI build on Hudson for the 2.2.x branch yielded only 1 failure, hard to tell what's going on with your build from the few infos.

I suggest to try patching a mvn 2.2.1 distro and see whether that makes a difference. Another alternative is to run "mvn clean test -P run-its" from the core-it-suite project directly, using the previously patched mvn distro. All failing, you should consider to share some more infos about the test failures, e.g. the surefire report.

Benjamin