don't knock somebody who is taking the time and effort to actually run a
release.

any improvement is an improvement... you could quibble that maybe it should
have been a 2.5.1 and not a 2.6 but it is down to the person who steps up to
make the release.

speaking with my pmc hat on, any improvement merrits a release... the
decision as to whether to take that effort is down to the individual
committer who steps up. it may be that benson needs the release in another
project, so what you see as trivial may be a blocker to somebody else
(personally in those cases I usually add a ref to the project needing the
fast release, but there is no requirement to have such a ref).

lets keep things positive, and benson, keep up the hard work

I'll review the release when at a computer where I can test it

- Stephen

---
screen