See MRELEASE-740.

It already works on Linux/Mac, but it seems to have a few issues on Win boxes.

I'm atm hanging on an openjpa issue I need in my company and will then fix the
few outstanding issues with MRELEASE-740.

Guess I will find time tomorrow evening.

After that, I'd hope we can get a release out of the door soon.

LieGrue,
strub