I think the logo should emphasis what the name "maven" means: someone who
is an expert or connoisseur. Actually, I think the glasses on that animal
brings out that imagery -- although I would like to see it emphasized more.
The expertise could be also include "blocks" since modules/projects are the
building blocks of maven.