We are "Apache Maven" so there is always going to be that temptation to
abuse the "Apache" link...

I would like to hear more about your objections.

Keep in mind that ultimately it will come down to a vote...

I'm thinking we have two rounds of voting... the first round to select the
top 3 and the second round to select the winner...

WIth the above scheme I would plan on having a healthy discussion of the
top 3 candidates in case any are deemed inappropriate, i.e. the PMC will
reserve the right to veto any that it deems inappropriate, substituting
with the next most popular.

Then the winner will be an open vote from the 3 finalists...

Or at least that is my plan

So far we have about 8 ideas...

* The moose with the internet in his hand

* The owl

* The assembly line

* The honey badger

* The two yurts in a native american style

* The twin peaks

* The fedora as an M (likely too close to redhat... so not counting for now)

* A simple lettering with a monochrome feather

* A stylized lettering with the feather as a y

If we get to about 15-20 ideas and/or there seems to be a stop to the flow
of new ideas, then I will probably call the first round of voting...