+1.

Live stream is great :).

Thanks
Klaus

On 08/11/2015 07:42 AM, Khanduja, Vaibhav wrote:
+1

Thx

On 8/10/15, 4:41 PM, "Timothy Anderegg" <timothy.ander...@gmail.com> wrote:

Live stream for folks who won't be there would be great, thanks!

Tim

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 7:09 PM, Benjamin Hindman <b...@eecs.berkeley.edu>
wrote:

The spreadsheet has been updated, sorry about that!

Dave: we didn't want to pull people away from the hackathon and all the
other times were taken, so we figured we'd do the best we can! Enough
people have chatted with me about talking about future features that it
made sense to put something together for anyone in the community to
join.
We'll try and get live streaming set up for folks that aren't flying in
until Wednesday (or at all).