-1
for mandatory adding MESOS-xxxx to TODO.

it makes it more cumbersome to add TODOs and, I fear, would discourage
people from adding those.
For example in a "chain", TODOs may be short-lived enough that adding a
Jira would only add noise.

I'm not even sure that (optionally) adding the Jira to the TODO will add
much value (in fact, it may make our backlog even more "noisy" than it
currently is) but I am willing to experiment with this and see how it goes.

--
*Marco Massenzio*
Distributed Systems Engineer