Hi friends,

we did unfortunately, once again run into an issue that needed immediate
attention (see vote on rc4), hence we have to ask for another round of testing
and voting of this newest release-candidate.

The issue leading to this new release candidate was
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-4106>. Apart from that, we also
pulled in a fix for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-4015
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-4015> as we believe it has minimal
additional risk while being very useful for some of us.

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Mesos 0.26.0.

The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=mesos.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGELOG;hb=0.26.0-rc5

The candidate for Mesos 0.26.0 release is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mesos/0.26.0-rc5/mesos-0.26.0.tar.gz

The tag to be voted on is 0.26.0-rc5:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=mesos.git;a=commit;h=0.26.0-rc5

The MD5 checksum of the tarball can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mesos/0.26.0-rc5/mesos-0.26.0.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the tarball can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mesos/0.26.0-rc5/mesos-0.26.0.tar.gz.asc

The PGP key used to sign the release is here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/mesos/KEYS

The JAR is up in Maven in a staging repository here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemesos-1095

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Mesos 0.26.0!

The vote is open until Tue Dec 15 22:35:22 CET 2015 and passes if a majority of
at least 3 +1 PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Mesos 0.26.0

Thanks,
Till & Bernd