Hi,

A few changes for FreeBSD support landed in this release (at least
partially), but they don't seem to have made it into CHANGELOG. More
concerning is that a file in stout seems to be missing[1].

For CHANGELOG, I assume I did something wrong in JIRA (example ticket: [2]
-- if something is wrong there, please let me know), but I'm not sure what
do about getting new files included. What can I do to make sure that
included changes are complete in future releases?

Thanks!

[1] 3rdparty/libprocess/3rdparty/stout/include/stout/os/freebsd.hpp
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-1563