发件人: Shuai Lin [mailto:linshuai2...@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2016年5月5日 19:23
收件人: dev
主题: Re: mesos-logrotate-logger binary package problem?

That program is not meant to be executed manually. Instead you should configure
the logger in the modules flags of your mesos slave.

Here is a snippets of a script I used when testing the logrotate logger, you
can adjust for your own use case:

MODULES_JSON_FILE=/tmp/modules.json
cat >$MODULES_JSON_FILE<<EOF
{
    "libraries": [
    {
        "file":
"${MESOS_BUILD_DIR}/src/.libs/liblogrotate_container_logger.so",
        "modules": [
        {
            "name": "org_apache_mesos_LogrotateContainerLogger",
            "parameters": [
            {
                "key": "launcher_dir",
                "value": "${MESOS_BUILD_DIR}/src/"
            },
            {
                "key": "max_stdout_size",
                "value": "4096B"
            },
            {
                "key": "max_stderr_size",
                "value": "4096B"
            },
            {
                "key": "logrotate_stdout_options",
                "value": "rotate 7\nmissingok\ncompress\ndelaycompress"
            },
            {
                "key": "logrotate_stderr_options",
                "value": "rotate 7\nmissingok\ncompress\ndelaycompress"
            }
            ]
        }
        ]
    }
    ]
}
EOF

${MESOS_SLAVE} \
  --hostname=localhost \
  --ip=127.0.0.1 \
  --master=127.0.0.1:5050 \
  --resources="cpus:2;mem:10240" \
  --log_dir="${WORK_DIR}/slave/logs" \
  --work_dir="${WORK_DIR}/slave" \
  --launcher_dir="${MESOS_BUILD_DIR}/src/" \
  --modules=${MODULES_JSON_FILE} \
  --container_logger=org_apache_mesos_LogrotateContainerLogger \
  --containerizers=docker,mesos

Regards,
Shuai