Here is a link to the rpm/deb packages for Mesos 1.0.0-rc1:

http://open.mesosphere.com/downloads/mesos-rc/#apache-mesos-1.0.0-rc1

Please note that from this release (>=1.0.0-rc1) onwards, we are
configuring Mesos with SSL support. We have also added
`--enable-install-module-dependencies` configure flag to help ease module
development.

Finally, we'll continue to build the older bugfix releases for Mesos
versions <1.0.0 _without_ SSL support.

Best,
Kapil