From:   Vinod Kone <vinodk...@apache.org>
To:     dev <dev@mesos.apache.org>, user <u...@mesos.apache.org>
Date:   2016-06-09 下午 02:01
Subject:        Welcome Anand and Joseph as new committers!

Hi folks,

I'm happy to announce that the PMC has voted in Anand Mazumdar and Joseph
Wu as committers and members of PMC for the Apache Mesos project.

A little about the new committers.

Anand has been working on the Apache Mesos project for about an year now
and has shown incredible commitment to the project and the community. His
significant contributions include implementing scheduler HTTP API,
designing and implementing executor HTTP API and helping out with the
operator HTTP API. His formal committer checklist is here.

Joseph's passion and dedication to the community is phenomenal. His
significant contributions include Maintenance Primitives and Container
Logger Modules. He has also been a valuable contributor and reviewer to our
testing infrastructure and the Windows work. His formal committer checklist
is here.

Please join me in congratulating them on their new roles and especially
responsibilities :)

On behalf of the PMC,
Vinod