Makes sense: arguably you could say that "quota" and "weights" are
part of the master's (mutable) "state", not its "configuration", which
is largely immutable.

Another distinction is that some configuration flags control behavior
that doesn't need to be consistent between master replicas (e.g.,
"--ip", "--port", "--advertise-ip", "--advertise-port", "--hostname",
"--hostname-lookup", "--quiet", "--log_dir", "--modules_dir",
"--work_dir", etc).

Neil