I'm not sure what the community adoption of the docker-compose-executor [1]
is, but from a Mesos perspective, the repo will eventually be superceded by
"pod" support in Mesos itself [2] [3].

Also, you should try to contact the developers of docker-compose-executor
itself, as they might not be subscribed to this mailing list.

[1] https://github.com/mesos/docker-compose-executor
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-2449
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-2634