I've created an Epic to track this:

There have been efforts on this that have failed in the past (e.g.
https://github.com/mesosphere/mesos-cli)

I'm curious what people's thoughts are in terms of keeping the CLI
integrated into mesos itself vs. maintaining it outside in a separate
repo. There are advantages / disadvantages to both.  The primary
advantage of keeping it in is (in theory) it can keep better pace with
Mesos itself and will be fixed if any new / changed features break its
unit tests.  The advantage of keeping it out is that it evolve more
easily and is not subject to the limitations of the Mesos build
system.

--
~Kevin