I've scheduled the meeting for July 26th 10 am PST on the Apache Mesos
calendar, this is a bit late for the BST folks but it was the only time
slot available for myself and benh in the short term. Let me know if this
doesn't work for a lot of you, so that we can reschedule if needed.

Here is the agenda doc, I will update the agenda and the calendar entry
with the Zoom details when I have those sorted out:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12hWGuzbqyNWc2l1ysbPcXwc0pzHEy4bodagrlNGCuQU/edit?usp=sharing