Hi folks,

We have another performance working group meeting this Wednesday at 10am
PST, you can add the calendar here: http://mesos.apache.org/community/

The plan for the meeting is for Yan and Ilya to go over benchmark results
for master failover and the HTTP API, respectively. We'll also talk about
some recent updates to support arena allocation for protobuf messages, and
some of the ongoing copy elimination work.

Feel free to add items to the agenda! And if you're interested in
contributing code (even if you don't know where to start), feel free to
reach out. We'd love to have the help and can point you in the right
direction. :)

Ben