1) My guess is that we only added the errors because we alerted on there
being an error increase. I assume you also care about every error? Having a
'success' count and 'total' count sounds reasonable to me.

2) Not sure, have you read the code? What would you want to be the case?
Would you need them split apart or would you want all container launches
(nested and non-nested) to be included?