Hey folks,

I did a cleanup on tickets that target for 1.5.0. Here are the remaining
tickets:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20MESOS%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reviewable%2C%20Accepted)%20AND%20%22Target%20Version%2Fs%22%20%3D%201.5.0

Please let take the action to either re-target, or let me know that it has
to go into 1.5.0.

Given the current situation, I'll do the *branch off *today (1.5.x) and tag
rc1 probably next week.

*For Committers*: if you have patch that you want to land in 1.5.0, please
also commit into the 1.5.x branch!

Thanks,
- Jie