On latest commit 5109b9069b62510ab6d0cc0c78a9ed8327d3986a `fd -epy | wc -l`
shows 73 files.

mesos/src/python/cli/src/mesos/http.py requires a trivial change to support
Python 2 & 3. Everything else in that dir is fine.

mesos/src/python/cli_new/lib/cli/util.py requires two lines to be
conditioned on Python 2/3 to resolve the now removed `imp` builtin module.

mesos/src/python/cli/src/mesos/futures.py needs cancel_futures implemented
or stubbed with a `NotImplementedError` thrown

Then you're down to 17 files left incompatible with Python 2 & 3.

mesos/support has 15 of these files; quickly reading `rg -Ftpy import`
shows nothing interesting. Should be mostly trivial. Take care though to
remove distutils; as that was removed in Python 3.12.

mesos/src/examples/python contains the final 2 Python files. A cursory
glance I can't see anything Python 2 & 3 incompatible.

(happy to send the PR/patch or you can)

Samuel Marks
Charity <https://sydneyscientific.org> | consultancy <https://offscale.io>
<https://linkedin.com/in/samuelmarks>