Hi Nikita !

Thanks for the report !

May I suggest a couple of things :

- fill a JIRA (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SSHD), this is for
everybody the best way to have this issue tracked, and the fix will
appear in the release note

- providing a diff is a better way for us

- be accurate, this is a SSHD issue : we have other subprojects
(MINA/FtpServer/Vysper/Asyncweb)

- avoid cross-posting (users/dev mailing list), we follow bth of tjem
anyway :-)

Many thanks !

--
Emmanuel Lecharny