I agree that maybe we should exclude the sandbox by default.  Other
than that, I disagree.  I don't see any real advantage of mixing the
sandbox stuff into the other jars.  I think it should be kept separate
and for those who want to use sandbox stuff before its released, just
add the extra sandbox.jar.  What would be so hard about that?

sean