Should there be multiple copies of
org.apache.myfaces.config.MyFacesConfig.class in myfaces-all.jar?

I see three in the jar file I'm currently using.  There's two copies
in the 1.1.1RC1 release.

Actually, I'm seeing multiple copies of a few files in the RC1 release
now that I've sorted by filename.

It looks like the stuff in "share" is being duplicated.  My guess is
that both tomahawk and impl contain the same "share" files.

That brings to mind a related issue.

If tomahawk requires the use of "share" to work with another JSF
implementation, and myfaces-impl requires the use of "share" to work
as a JSF implementation, won't including both jar files introduce
duplicates as well?

Do we need a myfaces-share.jar file?

Someone on the facelets mailing list brought up the problem:

OK, here's what I get when I put the tomahawk.jar in my .war file,
everything else is by necessity in the JBoss /server/default/lib:

SEVERE: Error Rendering View
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.myfaces.config.MyfacesConfig
       at
org.apache.myfaces.config.MyfacesConfig.getCurrentInstance(MyfacesConfig.java:45)
       at
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.JavascriptUtils.isJavascriptAllowed(JavascriptUtils.java:235)

I guess for now I'll tell him that he needs to put the myfaces files
in the same location.