This is certainly a large issue. Some products still have to support Java 1.3.

At ILOG I had major issues when trying to move from RI to MyFaces as it involved a move to 1.4. Thankfully after almost six months I got approval but it was a pain. There are no moves being made because, just a Heinz mentioned, some large customers are still using Application Servers which are limiting. In some cases even as low as Java 1.3. So moving to 1.5 would be a nightmare for now. I think that even doing this with the 1.2 release would be unwise.

On 11/3/05, Thomas Spiegl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
-1 as well