So I've got a good set of ajax form components working now and I
thought I'd give an update.

- inputText (with options to show buttons for submit, default is to
submit onChange)
- selectManyCheckbox
- selectOneRadio
- selectBooleanCheckbox (with options to use on/off images instead of
a checkbox)

Validation and error handling works without reloading the page, all
updates are done client side.  The messages will also be cleared if
the next request succeeds.  Must use the <s:message> tag for this to
work correctly.

I was able to short circuit most of the life cycle by completing the
response before the Apply Request Values Phase (just after Restore
View), only applying the lifecycle to the affected component.

Travis