On 2/20/06, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I did indeed see that (thanks for the fix) ... and Sean has already checked
> that change in (I see it in the trunk sources for Shale that I just checked
> out), so it will be in the 20060221 nightly build.  That doesn't necessarily
> translate to it being visible in the 1.0.1 snapshots, though ... Wendy,
> could you refresh the snapshots

Done.

> (and/or tell me how to do so when significant changes happen)?

Notes on configuration and the command to deploy a snapshot:
   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/shale/trunk/build/maven2/README.txt

And here's the script I'm using to update all of the snapshots:
   http://wiki.wsmoak.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ShaleMaven2/Script

If 38627 is fixed, the script can be made generic.  Or, I wonder if
Ant has Maven tasks yet...

--
Wendy