I have succesfully created a MyFaces Tomahawk project in JIRA.  Issues
will have an id of TOMAHAWK-[issue number].  I also renamed the
existing JIRA project to MyFaces Core.  The issues for that project
remain MYFACES-[issue number].  I believe we will need infra to
officially group them together in the same MyFaces category but we can
wait until we are done for that.

I have replicated the versions from our current JIRA project with one
change.  There is no longer a NIGHTLY version.  From now on we will be
using the SNAPSHOT versions.  This means that at the moment, when you
fix something in TOMAHAWK you will fix it against version
1.1.2-SNAPSHOT.  When we release we will rename that version to 1.1.2.

MyFaces core still has a NIGHTLY version.  We will change this
eventually but its a little trickier (trust me.)  I have copied
everything that was marked as Tomahawk in the original JIRA and moved
it over.  I have not retroactively assigned a component to all of the
issues but going we should probably assign components to all open
issues and certainly all new issues going forward.

I have moved all of the tomahawk issues (at least the ones marked
tomahawk in the original jira) to the new JIRA project.  JIRA is also
smart enough to map the old issue numbers with new issue numbers.  So
if you try to navigate to MYFACES-975[1], JIRA knows enough to
redirect you to TOMAHAWK-96.

I have not moved the sandbox stuff yet.  My thinking is that sandbox
components should be part of the Tomahawk JIRA since they are part of
the same maven subproject and they will eventually be promoted to
Tomahawk.  They will also always have the same versions as Tomahawk.
If I get some +1's I will move these also.

I haven't changed the permissions or notification at all.  We can talk
about that at a future point once we get everything into the right
spot.  Take a look and let me know what you think.

Sean

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-975