I made another improvement to our JIRA setup.  I added a "Patch
Available" state.  There is now an operation called "Provide Patch"
that users can click once they have attached a patch.  It will then
place the issue in the "Patch Available" state.

This way we can keep track of issues where patches have been provided.
 I think this will be a good way to stay on top of the growing number
of issues and give priority to the users who have taken the time to
submit patches.  Up until now they have been lost in the swamp of
issues and they have to resort to nagging to get us to look at them.

I changed the Tobago project only so far as a test.  Since that
project only had 22 issues if I screwed things up totally at least it
wouldn't be a complete disaster.  Everything looks good so after a few
+1 I will change the workflow of the other projects.

After we get commons JIRA project setup (hopefully tomorrow also) I
will send an email to the user and dev lists detailing the changes and
asking them to mark their issues with provide patch so we can get
started on them.

Sean