From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 11:25 AM
To: MyFaces Development
Subject: RE: default AutoScroll setting depends on Tomahawk

>Sorry for being ignorant, but whats the value for the user to have the
>focus reset on the last action component?

Let's say you are tabbing through the controls on a shopping cart page (in a
mouse-less world).  After changing the number of items in an inputText field
you tab to a button that, for example, updates your shopping cart.  You hit
space bar to press the button (fire the action), the page reloads and your
focus is back at the top.  In a similar thick client app you would retain
focus to the button you just pressed.

Chad Lyon
Application Software Developer
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)