Just as an FYI, I went in and recategorized all but 9 of the
"unknown/no component" tomahawk issues, creating new components as
relevent.  The remaining few either affect Tomahawk as a whole, deal
with obscure sandbox components, or were too "weird" to categorize
(like installing tomahawk changes JSF RI date formats).

Actually, there's a couple in there on extended standard components.
I notice that we don't list out the extended standard components, nor
do we document them on our web pages.   I'm going to open a JIRA issue
on the documentation part.