On 4/28/06, Bruno Aranda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yes, in a way we should have the concept of "navigationComponent",
like with selectMany or selectOne, for instance, where you have
selectManyListBox, selectManyCheckbox, selectManyPicklist... so that
family of component englobes the different members based on
NavigationMenuItems...

I mentioned this once before in a Jira issue, but maybe it's time to
come up with a UINavigation component and simply have various
renderers for the different permutations we now have --
PanelNavigation2, JSCookMenu, OutlookMenu, PanelNavigation3.   Again,
not having used any of these -- I'm using "facelets template menu" :-)
-- I don't know if this is reasonable.