On 5/21/06, Martin Marinschek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
For a real solution for the dummyForm problem I need to half implement
a very good feature of JSF 1.2. I've finally looked into that, but I
need one new method in the API they have added in 1.2.

If you'll let me, I'll fix this on a branch.

If you release tomahawk and core right now, you'll be JSF 1.1
compliant, but no dummyForm support.

Can any of the users check if links work in the RI?

The two major issues that need to be fixed (and justify a release) are
the server-side state saving bug and the dummy-form stuff.   But from
what email I've seen so far on the users mailing list, it sounds like
the dummy-form stuff hasn't been taken care of sufficiently yet.