On 8/1/06, Dennis Byrne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yes, Mike's problem was w/ trunk.

http://www.nabble.com/org.apache.myfaces.secret.CACHE-t1977021.html

Looking back at the conversations that took place both here and the user place,
I have to say that at this point it appears as though I blew the whistle on the
core 1.1.4 release too early.

I haven't said much because I don't really understand the problem.
One thing that is confusing me is that the issue open appeared to be
regarding a case-sensitivity issue.    My experience was that a new
'org.apache.myfaces.secret.CACHE' parameter is now required in my
web.xml file that was previously not required, and it's unclear to me
from the documentation what this does or why it's required.

Not sure if this helps or not :-)