On 8/3/06, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As for the getScrolling issue, I could've sworn this worked in the
> latest simple examples *before* I switched in the rc core api jars.
> Maybe I'm wrong though ... I will try to investigate further.

with 1.1.5 yes; the getScrolling is now named "org_apache_myfaces_getScrolling"
that was committed against head (tom., core and shared)

so, 1.1.4 + tomahawk 1.1.5 won't work

Hold up here!   Unless there's no other way to solve this, we should
not be breaking behavior like this.    We've been advertising that any
post-1.1.3 core works with any post-1.1.3 tomahawk.

Furthermore, there shouldn't be any dependencies on the MyFaces
implementation from Tomahawk (otherwise it'll also break in the RI).