Well, this is the MyFaces mailing list.   We can tell you how our
implementation works.

If you want to know how the RI's JSF 1.2 implementation works you need
to ask on their mailing lists :)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On 8/3/06, bin z <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
But in sun's jsf1.2 specification, I cannot find the some package like
myfaces' config. How does it parse the configuration file?