Please also note that I'm stupid and forgot the always rendered panelGroup
around the outputText to set the partialTriggers... However, I do have a PPR
issue in a big application using the new XmlHttpRequest that I'll have to
investigate further, but for now I'll go open my belly with a daisho and
hope to die fast to not be any more ashamed...

Regards,

~ Simon