Wow.  No, I somehow missed the relevence of aliasBean on the facelets
mailing list.

For what it's worth, you're the first person in the history of
facelets to need it, at least as far as I've read on mailing lists.

Would it maybe be better to create a rendertime-compatible version of
ui:include tag?   It seems like trying to mix aliasBean in the mix
will limit what you're able to do.  Maybe that's what the component
you posted does, though.