Moving this out of the vote thread.

On 10/24/07, Paul Spencer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 1) Will their be a JSF version specific version, i.e. commons_1.2 and
> commons_2.0?

I'd say yes, if it makes sense to do so.

> 2) What are some of the module will you be moving into the project(s)?

Some of the things I'd expect to see in here are most of the Tomahawk
validators and converters, possibly t:saveState (I'd have to look at
it to be sure this will work, but I think it could), and I'd like to
see a t:dataList without the almost-never-used rendering part, ie,
layout = "simple".

I'd love to see s:subForm in here, but I don't think it's possible to
do this in a render-kit independent way.   Maybe someone can prove me
wrong, though.