I misread Mario's original scope for this proposal.  I don't have any
issues with it being more inclusive than tomahawk taglibs.   My
apologies to Andrew.

If you are one of the people voting against a facelets subproject
containing tomahawk taglibs, does this mean you are volunteering to
integrate code generator facelets support directly into Tomahawk,
which is the other reasonable alternative?

Also, is it going to be an issue if Facelets is a dependency of
Tomahawk, since Facelets depends on JSF 1.2 and JSF 1.1 api? (I don't
think so, but I figured I'd mention it in case I'm wrong).

MyFacelets is a cute name, but it's going to be confusing and slow to
read.   Human brains work on pattern matching, and MyFacelets matches
too closely to other names in the domain (MyFaces/Facelets).  Aend iff
youuu donnt thynk tahts turrue, yooo porabably kant reed thhis.
MyFaces MyFaces MyFaces MyFacelets MyFaces MyFacelets Facelets
MyFacelets MyFaces.