On Jan 26, 2008 4:23 PM, Leonardo Uribe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> checking the snapshots:
>

> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/buildtools/
>
> Only myfaces-plugin-parent is deployed
>
> All buildtools is necessary to update because myfaces 1.2.3-SNAPSHOT
> should depend of
> buildtools 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
>
> Could anyone know how to fix this?

'mvn deploy' :)

I started to do it, but it's not clear exactly what artifacts you want
deployed, and when I looked at maven/build-tools/pom.xml I had a few
concerns.

It should have a parent-- either myfaces-master or directly up to the
Apache master pom, if that makes sense.

The id for the snapshots repo should be "apache.snapshots" (so I don't
have to add yet another <server> element to settings.xml) and the url
should be people.apache.org, not minotaur.  (Actually the snapshots
repo in distribution management section should be inherited, it's the
same for everything.)

--
Wendy