Yes, I understand, but when one mailing list member is holding up
progress by providing only negative, non-constructive feedback and
even admits that his own branch of the thread has ceased to be useful,
it is important to be able to let the other members of the community
have a say. This was the only way to stop unnecessary bickering from
going on without end. As long as people are contributing helpful
feedback and are attempting to further the discussion and help make
proposals on how to fix problems, instead of just making negative
comments on how people work, then that feedback is welcome.