Aggregation: +7 (+8 including myself) for the idea with the ProjectStage.

Because it really is not that much of work, I will include the cyclic
reference detection in my patch for MYFACES-2375.

Thank you all for your contribution and a special thanks to Michael Concini
for the idea with the project stage!

Regards,
Jakob