Thanks Matthias and Jakob,

According to last year's
timeline<http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2009/timeline>,
there is plenty of time to apply for the project at GSoC system(March 23)
and to start working on the project(May 23).

However I would like to start earlier; get to know you and talk about the
project.
I like preparing a proof of concept about these kind of proposals and I
think preparing it before March 23 would be great for me.

Since, Matthias is interested in mentoring, I will start investigating stuff
right away :)

Thanks for your support,
Regards,
Ali