Hi,

The mentioned problem originates in the fact that the plugin-parent is
not the enclosing project of the plugins.

To fix this, the plugin-poms have to specify a relativePath element in
the parent section that references the correct pom. This is a
"feature" of maven 3 and not a bug, because otherwise there could be
build problems.

I have just committed the necessary changes to fix this problem,
however I think it is not that important and we can continue with the
vote (Note that the workaround is use Maven 2).

Regards,
Jakob

--
Jakob Korherr