On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 9:46 PM, Scott O'Bryan <darkar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We're waiting for you Andy.. :D

Woops. Sorry!

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-2030

> Also, are your committer rights all set up?  If so, go ahead and test
> and commit.  If not, then I'll do it..

Hrm... I was able to commit to MyFaces core last week from my home
machine.  Trying to commit to Trinidad now I am seeing:

$ svn commit -F ~/log.txt
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response
to MKACTIVITY request for
'/repos/asf/!svn/act/dff71d8f-1d0b-420e-b014-78a21f1e16ea'

This made me think that the svn might be using (incorrect) cached
credentials, so I tried adding "--no-auth-cache" but got the same
result.  Argh.

Scott - would you mind committing my patch so that we can move forward
with the beta release while I figure out what the heck is going on
with my svn access?

Andy